We are looking for a specialist who will take part in a project in the banking and finance sector.
- developing ETL interfaces for a DWH based on the Oracle 19 and AIX system.
- testing and documenting.
- business analysis and supporting business requirements.
Do you like challenges? We invite you on board if:
- have an experience in PL/SQL, SQL and Oracle databases.
Additionally, we will appreciate if you:
- have experience in programming database interfaces in the ETL architecture.
- have experience in refactoring existing code (SQL and PL/SQL).
- you are familiar with development tools like Git.
- have experience in recreating business requirements based on the use of reverse engineering techniques of the existing code (SQL and PL/SQL).
By joining us, you will gain:
- a contract tailored to your preferences.
- flexible approach to work: the ability to work remotely or in a hybrid mode, no fixed hours.
- great work atmosphere based on mutual trust and help.
- professional development opportunities within the chosen path or technology.
- constant support of the manager.
- benefit package, including psychological support, co-financing of private medical care or co-financing of training.