- feasibility analysis of new functionalities,
- designing, writing source code, comments,
- covering the source code with tests (unit and integration),
- documenting the source code,
- conducting code review and refactoring,
- software optimization in terms of performance and availability,
- care for the high quality of manufactured solutions,
- constant cooperation with other members of the project team,
- participation in project meetings.
Do you like challenges? We invite you on board if:
- you have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a programmer in creating mobile applications,
- you have at least 3 projects in Java and / or Kotlin on your account,
- you have a good command of spoken and written English,
- you can work in an international team,
- you understand what dependency injection is and have experience in at least one of these technologies: Dagger 2, Hilt, Koin
- you have experience with: Retrofit, Jackson, Coroutines, Junit, Mockito, Room, Picasso, Databinding or their alternatives,
- you have the ability to use the MVVM, MVC and VIPER patterns in practice,
- you have experience in implementing projects with streaming media,
- you can write unit tests,
- you know WCAG 2.1 at AA level.
Additionally, we will appreciate:
- ability to work with "lifecycle-aware components"
- experience with: SQLite, RxJava 3 (+ RxKotlin)
- ability to design the application layout using Jetpack Compose,
- knowledge of the Firebase platform (especially notification handling),
- experience in working with the camera API (Camera2, CameraX),
- ability to create plugins in Gradle and good knowledge of this tool,
- knowledge of issues related to the security of mobile applications and vulnerability to attacks,
- practical knowledge of CI systems (Jenkins, GitLab) and understanding of how to create pipelines and builds,
- knowledge of the HTTP protocol and tools such as Postman, Swagger.
By joining TTSW, you will have the opportunity to co-create proprietary solutions in the energy and gas market or take part in outsourcing projects in the electricity, gas, public or medical sectors.